Sunday, February 7, 2010

Which are better acrylic nails or gel nails?

I've bitten my nails for years. And i'm attempting to grown them. So i was thinking if I had false nails put on it would stop me biting them, and allow them to grow. i just don't know which ones are best, acrylic or gel? :)


Thanks xWhich are better acrylic nails or gel nails?
Acrylic are stronger, but gel ones look nicer :)Which are better acrylic nails or gel nails?
i personally like the pink and white. they are a little higher up on price but they look more natural and they are strong.


:)





PS. Good luck on breaking the habit. :D
I would say acrylic, because gel ones easily snap off. I would suggest getting them properly done at a nail salon because they last ages that way and don't snap off.
  • medium hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment