Thursday, February 11, 2010

Is it hard to put liquid eyeliner on with acrylic nails? not very long ones, but yea

just about this length -





%26lt;img src=';http://i38.tinypic.com/69n9xe.jpg';%26gt;Is it hard to put liquid eyeliner on with acrylic nails? not very long ones, but yea
nope


i do it all the time


and if i mess up q-tips are my bestfriendIs it hard to put liquid eyeliner on with acrylic nails? not very long ones, but yea
The link isn't working.





But, I've had fake nails and nope it's not hard at all.
yea it's hard I tried


and looked horrible for a week because the liner I used doesn't wash off
Your link doesnt work. But no Its not hard at all.
it's hard to put liquid eyeliner on period lol.





i don't think nails would make it harder than it already is though...
yikes


that picture looks like a dead bat.
try holding it diffrent



no it's not hard
yes. im just guessing. im a guy but sounds difficult
I don't have a problem with it...but idk thats just me....

No comments:

Post a Comment