Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Should i take off my acrylic nails?

i have had them since last month and they are getting really annoying. i cant type or text with them.





i took one nail off today with clippers (oUch!) and then i painted it black. it feels sooo great to have it off!!! %26amp; i painted it black and the color looks so cool. but my mom says that if i take them off she wont let me go get them done again :p what to do?Should i take off my acrylic nails?
I think that you should take them off, as a cosmetologist. There is to much a risk of fungi, and damage to the nail bed. ALSO short , natural, dark colored nails are ';in'; :) Put on some nail hardener and grow your own you will be much happier in the end, I did it and love that I can change my color often. Keeps it interesting, plus a lot cheaper lolShould i take off my acrylic nails?
Soak your nails in nail polish remover and take them off already.
well next time you get them done if your ganna get them shorter
u could leave them on,





u could file them down so they are shorter





if they r really uncomfortable to u tho, then take them off, and u wouldn't wanna get them done again anyway.





just remember something...





beauty is pain
if you do decide to take them off, give them to a homeless woman. they need to feel pampered sometimes too.
didnt you already ask this?


yeah, take them off
You should just get them off, they are no help at all!!!!


Beside in about 6 months she'll probbably do them for you again
I couldn't stand to have acrylic nails on. I feel like I have to be very careful with everything. I would take them off and never get them again, if they bug you.
Haha. I would just take them off. 1 month is way too long! I usually remove mine within 2 weeks. It gets hard to go everything with them.. Soak them in hot water for a while, then they'll easily come off. Ugh, I hate getting my nails done.. next time just get a manicure, don't get falsies :p

No comments:

Post a Comment