Thursday, February 11, 2010

Should i get gel or acrylic nails?

okay... which kind of fake nails should i get. gels or acrylics? i dont want to ruin my nailbeds TOO much, and i'm only getting fake nails because im a nailbiter and i want to grow my natural nails out. i'm in high school... which ones should i get?Should i get gel or acrylic nails?
The best kind of nails you can get for the most natural look, and also quality are silk wraps. Silk wraps are done at most salons. The quality is fantasticShould i get gel or acrylic nails?
If you are getting the acrylic as an overlay, it is better for nail biters because it is harder. You will probably have to get them filled in every week for the first few weeks, but then just every other week. You can learn to do it yourself, it will save a lot of money. All you need is some creative Nail Design powder, Retention +, a red sable brush and some course and fine files, a buffer block and solar oil. Oh, and a little practice, you probably won't do a good job your first try.
Acrylics are better quality and I think they look better. Either one can scruff up your nail beds if they grind them up too much before applying the tips.
I also was a nail biter. I got acrylics on and it helped me stop but I have to keep replacing them or get them filled in for a while. I hear gels really tear up your nails and can't easily be taken off. Good Luck
anything that wud not discomfort u lot
I heard the gel is better. I haven't tried them yet, but I stopped getting acrylic put on my nails because it made my naturally healthy and strrong nails weak.
Acrylics - gels beat the crap outta your nails. My friend tried to soak them off and even used a belt sander on hers and couldn't get them off.
acylic is better
gel nails are healthier for your naturals but acrylic are stronger and last longer are cheater.
Don't get fake nails.. well both gels or acrylics are harmful in there own ways...gel nails are still a bit better than acrylic because it doesnt involve grinding the nail beds..whereas in acrylic nails -grinding nail beds just makes ur nails brittle even after u get rid of the fake nails... so if u are a nail biter ..try to eat a chewing gum to keep urself distracted !! cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment