Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Acrylic nails - got water underneath one?

I had on acrylic nails for about 3 months. When I got them removed, one of my nails had a green spot on it. The nail tech told me there was nothing she could treat it with and to just let the nail grow out. Is she right? It looks disgusting. Is there anything I can do to get rid of it? Does it need to be treated? I thought maybe it was a fungus but I saw another post that said its more like mildew which makes sense. Any ideas or tips?Acrylic nails - got water underneath one?
It is nothing major, and nothing to go rushing off to see a doctor about. For some really good information on the 'greenies,' read this short article which was written by a very well known, and well respected icon in the nail industry:


http://www.beautytech.com/nailtech/vicst鈥?/a>





I hope this helps!Acrylic nails - got water underneath one?
ewww, the water most likly started a growth of some sort. go to a doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment