Thursday, February 11, 2010

How to make Acrylic Nails Stick

I am really good at doing my own acrylic nails. i have the kits and all the brushes and stuff. however, they don't stay on as long as they do when a professional does them! why is that? do they put something on your nails to make them stay on? Any help would be appreciated.How to make Acrylic Nails Stick
Its called nail prep. I thought you were really good at doing your own nails? I guess you aren't very good because if you were, you would know that the answer was proper prep.. Simple as that...How to make Acrylic Nails Stick
i dunno


wen i get my nails done they glue the tip on then put the acrylic over its


maybe theres a step that youre missing


or maybe its just best to go to the salon and get it done

No comments:

Post a Comment