Thursday, February 11, 2010

Does nail polish remover mess up acrylic?

I went and got my nails done a few days ago. I got acrylic ( white tips with a pink line right under the white, it sorta outlined it, ) And I guess that the person who did my nails never did the little underline b4 because he did it too far down. And he did it with the regular polish ( but with a smaller brush), so I was wondering could I take something small like a Q- tip and take the underline off without messing up the acrylic?..........or would I mess it up?Does nail polish remover mess up acrylic?
You have to make sure it says non-acetone on the bottle and it will be fine.Does nail polish remover mess up acrylic?
It will only take the polish off. It won't mess it up unless you soak your nails in it.





(:

No comments:

Post a Comment