Thursday, February 11, 2010

How many people have some type of tips on their nails? If so are the gel, acrylic or something else?

Hun, solar nails are acrylic nails. Nothing different about them at all except for the price.


To answer your question, I have a two color glitter fade done in UV gels. No plastic tips for me, thanks. These are sculpted.How many people have some type of tips on their nails? If so are the gel, acrylic or something else?
I started off having tips on my nails. I started off with acrylic. Now I am on to solar nails which is sort of like acrylic, but instead of having color painted on or airbrushed on the tips you can have different colors on the tip. This lasts longer because the color doesn't flake off.How many people have some type of tips on their nails? If so are the gel, acrylic or something else?
I use fake nails and get my real nails done too. I actually have acrylic nails on right now ;) I love them since my nails are kinda hard to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment