Thursday, February 11, 2010

What nails are better? Gel, acrylic, overlays or fibreglass?

Okay well, I haven't had my nails done in a very long time. The last time I got them done I think I got a full set of acrylic i.e liquid and powder system. They were brilliant and lasted for ages. I was just wondering out of the four which is best? Which looks best and which lasts the longest? ThanksWhat nails are better? Gel, acrylic, overlays or fibreglass?
well i thiink gel i just got mine done today and they look good and last longer and only cost 20 poundsWhat nails are better? Gel, acrylic, overlays or fibreglass?
i prefer acrylic they say silk nails are better but to be honest ive had some **** jobs done on my nails when i had acrylics (depending on what salon you go to) the last few times my nails have not suffered too bad from them just find a good salon the ones that are busiest are the best

No comments:

Post a Comment