Sunday, February 7, 2010

What's the easiest way to remove contact lenses with acrylic nails??

My friend needs your help!! hehWhat's the easiest way to remove contact lenses with acrylic nails??
Well, when I had silk wraps for my wedding, I had to adjust how I handled the contacts. Instead of reaching with the front of my fingers, I had to use the side of my forefinger and thumb. It took a little practice but it worked. Just be sure to wash even more carefully than before when handling your lenses since long nails can accumulate bacteria and yuck under there more easily.What's the easiest way to remove contact lenses with acrylic nails??
You can also get one of those little contact lens suction cups. They're really great for putting in and taking out soft contacts. If you can't find them at the drugstore, your eye doctor probably has a few on hand. (And they're cheap.)
don't ever do it while having those nailssssssssssssssssss
Don't wear contacts.
dont get acrylic nails when you have contacts.
im not sure i have never tried it
Okay the best way to remove contacts with nails is.....


use your knuckle. slide your contact to the side of your eye so that you can simply pick it up with your nail.


this way you will not scratch your eye or damage your lens. has to do this many times. i mean just because we have contacts doesn't mean we have to have ugly nails, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment