Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Acrylic Nails? How do I shorten them?

I just got my nails done and am vacationing in a town that has no nail shop/tech. My problem is they are to long! Can I trim them and file them or will it look terrible! What is the best way to do this?Acrylic Nails? How do I shorten them?
Don't attempt to shorten them yourself, it will mess them up big time. I had acrylics when I was younger, and decided I wanted them shorter, and oh my gosh, they looked so bad. They go all thick and rough, as you need the proper tools, so you should definately wait until you can find a nail salon to do it for you. But, I understand that it is so bad when you have a beautiful set of nails that are just too long to be comfortable. You can, if you really want to attempt doing it yourself, by using a 240-grit nale file, but I would not advise it. Wait if you can..Acrylic Nails? How do I shorten them?
just file them down youll be fine, if not go to target or something they should sell a specific nail clipper, but if not just file them down!
actually that may be the best way..or jus deal with it til u get home
Use a file not a clipper. Since your nails are acrylic the clipper would probalby wind up cracking the nail, then you'd have a whole new bag of worms to deal with.
i dont recon you should shorten them if someone says something just say stuff you *****
Clip and file girl they will look great...............................
file them but be careful that you dont mess them up, because thats really easy! lol, but I wouldnt trim them, its easier to mess up

No comments:

Post a Comment