Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I want to get acrylic nails but i dont know what design to do?

i really like the colour pink and light purple can u give me links of nail designsI want to get acrylic nails but i dont know what design to do?
here. this is soooo awsome!I want to get acrylic nails but i dont know what design to do?
I like the classic french manicure on any size nails because it goes with anything and looks good on everyone!
go with bright color tips with that sparkly stuff those always look so cute you dont want to get them a completely solid color cuz then u need a rebase in like 2 days trust me my cousin owns her own nail place
i personally dont think u should get them at all,


they are bad for u real nails


and they also make people look like cat women.

No comments:

Post a Comment