Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Girls What is the longest you have ever let your nails grow real or acrylic?

I think mine are about as long as I have ever had them right now, the girl I am dating works in a salon. Just curious how many other femmes keep theirs done.





Cheers JasmineGirls What is the longest you have ever let your nails grow real or acrylic?
I never let my nails get long. Long nails are nasty, dirty and dangerous.





OK, sorry, just stating my opinion. I've had BAD experiences with women who had long nails, and I will never do that again....Girls What is the longest you have ever let your nails grow real or acrylic?
I was always made fun of in school for having 'gross nails' because they were VERY long! My longest was a little over 3/4 inch I think. But sadly I had to cut them because I was getting harassed too much for them.


So there is my fingernail story!
I just keep mine long. If I snap one then Ill cut all of them to the same lenght.


I am always keep my nails neat, altho i will sometimes let pink varnish flake as it gives me a slight punky look that i like sometimes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment