Sunday, February 7, 2010

Do guys ever get acrylic nails?

I am interested in getting acrylic nails and I am a guy is that weird are there other guys that have acrylic nails done????Do guys ever get acrylic nails?
I'd like to clarify something. I'm a nail tech, and have been so for many years. And yes, there are some guys that get acrylic nails, and some that get gel nails. I do not get a lot of male clients that get nail enhancements, but I do get them from time to time. We are not talking about long, feminine nails here - they are most often quite short, and it really looks great on many of them. No, they don't get polish or anything. If so, its only a clear topcoat. Usually, its just short acrylic nails that are buffed to a high gloss, and nothing more. What is so wrong with that? Is it really so bad that some guys actually take an interest in their looks, including their hands and nails? But hey, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. As for me, I fail to see what the big deal is about this.Do guys ever get acrylic nails?
That is a little strange.


Just go get a manicure.


Do you want long nails?
No honey, no, other guys don't get acrylic nails done. Unless you're a gay guy then ok, but if you're straight then I don't see why you would want long fake nails. Strange question.
no. Don't do it!!!
ewwwww!
yes,,,, you and criss angel
If you are getting them long Dolly Parton style, you will get some looks from others. I'm sure there are lots of men who get manicures though.

No comments:

Post a Comment