Thursday, February 11, 2010

I had acrylic nails put on a few weeks ago and i am going to paint them soon, what colour should I paint them?

I just can't decide on what colour to paint them and btw please don't say French manicure because thats how they are already thanks :)I had acrylic nails put on a few weeks ago and i am going to paint them soon, what colour should I paint them?
who cares..


sooo fake! gah girls need to get over the whole acrylic nail crap.


i hope you know when you decide to remove them your real nails are fuckedd up.I had acrylic nails put on a few weeks ago and i am going to paint them soon, what colour should I paint them?
black!!








answer mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
yellow is the hottest colour of the summer =)


it will look pretty awesome %26amp; very bright %26amp; fun :)
paint them your favorite color
any you want but remember to put a base coat on or they will stain so they never will be french again
Im liking red :) x
Sparkly light pink
Red! :)
i love black so classy and edgy xxx
green =]
bluee!


hot pink?


red..


orange ;D








bright colors are good ;DD

No comments:

Post a Comment