Thursday, February 11, 2010

A question about acrylic nails?

Hi. I've never gotten my nails done before. So I'm really confused. I want to get like small french tips. But I don't know if i need a manicure before i do it. Or are the french tips a manicure? I'm SO confused. It's hopeless. Lol. Plz help me.A question about acrylic nails?
getting french tips and a manicure are basically the same thingA question about acrylic nails?
LOL yeeee they manicure your nails first anyways so dun worry bout it.


but be careful they damage your nails dramatically the first time.


chipping is so bad
No you don't need a manicure first.





The white tip is the french part and they put pink acrylic over it. They will buff your nail surface and then apply primer to help the acrylic adhere to your natural nail.

No comments:

Post a Comment