Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Did I get Gel or Acrylic nails?

I asked for gels, but the application was exactly like the one time I got acrylics last fall. And I think I was charged for gel. How can I tell which kind I have?Did I get Gel or Acrylic nails?
t doesnt really matter, one of my gfs works at a salon...lol, theyre both the same kind of ';plasticy'; material, just applied different. Gels are gooey and sticky at first and take longer to do, but acrylics are more of a liquid. You can prolly tell because acrylics will smell like plastic once theyre finished, but gels will smell like chemicals....ya know? well, i hope they didnt over charge you or anything....go back and ask them...g/lDid I get Gel or Acrylic nails?
Ok gel is kinda applied the same as Acrylic. The smell is different though! it smells kinda stronger and sharper.
If you can't even tell then what was the point in getting the one over the other?

No comments:

Post a Comment