Thursday, February 11, 2010

Acrylic nails do or a dont?

I love acrylic nails should i get them again ?? i think thay make my fingers look nicer.... the only thing i dont like about them is that most places cost a lot of money to get them and they leave your nails all ugly when u take them off ....do or a dont ???Acrylic nails do or a dont?
Don't. I used to have them and I feel like they ruined my nails, although temporarily. Also, you have to get balances and things like that that cost money. My cosmetologist friend told me not to do it. She said I should get a good manicure from a professional and ask about how to maintain the manicure at home. you can use acrylic to prevent breakage and a whitening pencil for a french manicure. you should grow your nails on your own.Acrylic nails do or a dont?
I agree about the fact that acrylics ruin your natural nails, but I also think that acrylics look better and they don't break as easy, not to mention polish stays on a lot longer, too! I say go for it! And if you're worried about your natural nails, just keep the acrylics for a short time to minimize the damage. Also, there are definitely a lot of good strengthening nail polishes that you can use after removing the acrylics. Good luck!
When I got my nails done for the Christmas Dance, I regreted it after taking them off. If you already have them, I would go to a nail place and get them removed for a while.


You can also go to Wal-Mart and get an Acrylic Nail Remover which you just soak your nails in, which is what i did, and it takes FOREVER. But either one works well.


After removing them, get a manicure. And Paint them with Some kind of polish that will strengthen them.


Drink a lot of milk, and after about a month or so, get them done again if you really want to.


However, with the amount of money it is, and then the result you get after the removal, i think its only worth it for special occasions.








One more thing, if you let your nails grow quite long, and go to a nail place and get a manicure, tell them you want them squared, paint them a solid color, and they look EXCATLY like acrylics.





Hope it helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment