Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Does acrylic nails break easily? how long does they stay on?

i am a cashier at a supermarket, so i will be using my hands all day counting money and bagging groceries and stuff. so is it really worth getting my nails done this way. please help, i have never had my nails done.Does acrylic nails break easily? how long does they stay on?
take it from someone who has acrillic tips and have had them on and off for years, they're fine. sure u have to get them refilled every two weeks~~thats just another reason to sit down and relax while ur pampering yourself! the expense is worth it. one thing u should kno, THE NAIL DOESNT BREAK OFF YOUR REAL NAIL UNDER! thats so stupid to even say. theyre very strong and thick but if they ever do break off, its just the fake nail itself and its so easy to get fixed. i think you should go for it!Does acrylic nails break easily? how long does they stay on?
i use to work at a grocery store and had my nails done all the time now everyonce in awhile they may break but it doesnt matter what you do it can happen just dont get them as long plus i had to have them filled in about every 2 week and they just go over top of what you already have and its not as expensive as the 1st time u got them done. but they can repair ur nail if it breaks-
I get my nails done every two weeks (at least) I get what they call ';pink and white'; in which they put a pink powder over the pink part of my nail and then a white powder over the white part of my nail. It's looks much the same as if I had fake nails but it is in reality still my real nails just ';enhanced'; It is a bit more expensive but it looks good and I enjoy it. Pink and white is much less damaging to your real nails than acrylic.
no they do not brake easily. but if u happen to brake one yourself by hitting it. u will fill it. they do mess ur nails underneth up for a while but there come back. u dont have to get them filled every 2 weeks. i use to get mine done once a month or month in a half. u can get in to money with them. but if u want to have nails go for it. they last longer then ur own with out braking, chipping, peeling, and so on. i had them when i worked in a warehouse throwing boxs around and also as a welder. they held up. to me yes it's worth getting ur nails done.
If they are done right they will probably rip out yer real nails before they break LOL.. the glue is cyanoacrilate.. in otherwords CRAZY GLUE... its dosent let off easily without using acetone.. if a pro does it they will last a VERY long time.. if yer friend is doing it? maybe a week cuz they didnt prep it right





no_skank above is right.. if you dont remove them correctly (acetone.. and i dont mean longs drug store polish remover.. we are talking industrial strenght here) they will literally rip yer nails off that how good a good job is.. but if removal is done right its not a problem.. its not for a non-pro though..
no not advisable
I agree with the other answer. They will rip your nails off before breaking. lol Theyre stay on very well, exceptwhen you need to take them off.
Hi, I am a manicurist. Acrylic does not break easily. First you get a full set, then you have to get fills every 2 weeks.





It is a commitment, and an added expense. If you want your hands to look good while you are cashiering then yes, I would get it done.





YOu could also chose to do your own manicures and just keep them polished and looking nice.
DONT DO IT!





seriously, when you get sick and tired of them and you take them off, your natural nail underneath will be ruined.





I had them ages ago and when i took them off my natural nail was so thin and fragile i would burst into tears everytime i knocked my fingers on something.





Please, have paitence and grow you own. Thats what I do now and i am forever getting compliments!
  • medium hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment