Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How do I get acrylic glue off my nails?

I got acrylic nails and TRIED to keep them on as long as possible, but they bugged the heck outta me. I ended up biting/popping them all off in one sittling. Now i have ugly white glue residue (at least thats what i think it is) on my nails. :( how do i get it off? soaking? filing? help!!!How do I get acrylic glue off my nails?
You need to soak your nails in acetone, or the same thing nail polish remover, and it will become looser and then you can pick it off with a nail clipper. GOOD LUCKHow do I get acrylic glue off my nails?
soaking your nails in acetone/nail polish remover really helps but after you're done soaking your nails wash your hands and put a moisturizer to keep it from getting dry.





hoped i helped,


K
haha thats the glue!


soo nail polish remover worked for me! but it depends on the glue they used! just soak them in rubbing alcohol and then scrub!


good luck! :)
Acetone. you can purchase this at a beauty supply, and maybe walmart?
soak them in nail polish remover

No comments:

Post a Comment